"The Unknown Jesus"

  • Jim West
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 12, 1999
      Colleagues,

      I just received this note from A&E. I thought some on list may be interested...

      Dear Viewers,
      Please be advised that the programming department has decided to remove
      this program from the schedule, and it will not be broadcast at this time.
      While the show will air in the future, we have no exact date at this time.
      Please check with us towards the beginning of July to find out when this
      show will make it into the schedule.
      Thank you for your interest in A&E.

      Viewer Relations
      http://www.AandE.com