RE: Christology and the Synoptic Problem

  • Peter Head
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 3, 1999
      In connection with some recent discussions, brought to my attention by
      the omni-present Dr. Goodacre (are you sure this is not a pseudonym?):

      You certainly couldn't accuse the author of Christology and the Synoptic
      Problem of always thinking correctly.

      Hence I can assure list(en)ers that he would be happy to be alterted to
      2GH critiques of his book (here or elsewhere).

      Pete

      Peter M. Head
      Oak Hill College
      LONDON N14 4PS
      peterh@...
    • Antonio Jerez
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 3, 1999
        Peter Head wote:

        >In connection with some recent discussions, brought to my attention by
        >the omni-present Dr. Goodacre (are you sure this is not a pseudonym?):
        >
        >You certainly couldn't accuse the author of Christology and the Synoptic
        >Problem of always thinking correctly.
        >
        >Hence I can assure list(en)ers that he would be happy to be alterted to
        >2GH critiques of his book (here or elsewhere).
        >
        >Pete

        What a surprise! Welcome to the list, Peter. Judging by the quality
        of your book synoptic-L will certainly be strengthened by your
        presence. And hopefully the neo-Griesbachians will get into a healthy
        clinch with you.

        Best wishes

        Antonio Jerez