Re: Codices

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3 12:53 AM
      On 2 Feb 99 at 12:24, TonyProst@... wrote:

      > Not being on the Synoptic list, I am wondering 1) if someone has kept a
      > log of the discussion on codices, and\or 2) whether the list is
      > archived; and 3) the address of the list.

      You will find the relevant addresses in the signature below. The Synoptic-L
      home page provides details about the group and the Synoptic-L archives are at
      FindMail, which provide an easy to use, searchable web archive.

      Mark Goodacre
      Dr Mark Goodacre M.S.Goodacre@...

      Synoptic-L Archive: http://www.egroups.com/list/synoptic-l
      Synoptic-L Owner: mailto:Synoptic-L-Owner@...