SBL Synoptic Gospels Section

  • Shawn Kelley
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 27, 1999
      There was an error in the "call for papers" concerning the Synoptic Gospels section.  We have no desire to limit the papers to those about apocalypticism, although we will read such proposals with care.  Here is how the announcement should have read:

      The Synoptic Gospels Section welcomes proposals on any aspect of
      Matthew, Mark, or Luke-Acts utilizing any methodology, but in
      anticipation of the millenium, especially encourages proposals dealing
      with the eschatology of the synoptic gospels and/or apocalyptic elements
      with the texts. E-mail is the preferred method of proposal submission.
      David Landry, Mail #4213, University of St. Thomas, 2115 Summit Ave.,
      St. Paul MN 55105-1078. (Ph) 651/962-5379, (F) 651/962-5322, (E)
      dtlandry@....

      Note that submissions go to David Landry, but if anyone has any questions, feel free to e-mail me as well.

      Shawn Kelley
      Co-chair
      Synoptic Gospels Section
      skelley@...