GThomas list

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 1999
      I post the following message on behalf of Paul Miller who has established a new
      Elist on the Gospel of Thomas. Mark

      -----------------------

      A list for the scholarly discussion of the Gospel of Thomas. The dating of the
      Gospel of Thomas, stratification of the text, dependence on or independence of
      the gospels, possible genre, motivation of author(s), and GThomas and form
      criticism are a few possible topics. A certain amount of general (non
      scholarly), discussion will be encouraged, particularly if this discussion
      sheds any light on the text of GThomas.

      Group Moderator: gthomas-owner@egroups.com

      e-group's home page at http://www.egroups.com/list/gthomas

      Dr Mark Goodacre M.S.Goodacre@...