Re: Matt 24

  • Jeffrey Gibson
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 4, 1998
      On Wed, 4 Mar 1998, FRIARMINOR wrote:

      > I am doing a B.A. course in Theology, and am at present, studying the
      > hermeneutical principles found in Matt 24 :1-35. If anyone has information
      > that could help, on this and of the comparison found between the Olivet /
      > Apocolyptic discourse throughout the synoptics, I would be very appreciative.
      > Many thanks.

      It would be helpful to members of the list if you would let us know what
      sort of help you are looking for. Assuming you are at least looking for
      exegetical discussions of these verses, a good place to start would be the
      bibliographies suggested at the head and throught the discussion of these
      verses in D.A. Hagner's commentary on Matthew in the Word Commentary
      series.

      Yours,

      Jeffrey Gibson
      jgibson@...