Archives

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4, 1998
      I have extracted all of February's Synoptic-L messages to a
      single file and have added it to a new archive page at:

      http://www.bham.ac.uk/theology/synoptic-l/archive.htm

      I plan to continue to do this on a monthly basis.

      This is really only to act as a back-up to the FindMail archive.
      Unlike the FindMail archive, the messages here are "raw",
      unformatted, non-user-friendly. But it could be used if people want
      to download all Synoptic-L material in order to read and search it
      from their own machine.

      Mark Goodacre
      Dr Mark Goodacre M.S.Goodacre@...
      Homepage: http://www.bham.ac.uk/theology/goodacre.htm