how to UNSUBSCRIBE from Synoptic-L

  • Yuri Kuchinsky
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 23, 1998
      On Mon, 23 Nov 1998, Dr. William E. Nix wrote:

      > UNSUBSCRIBE

      Since Mark G., our list-owner, seems to be away now (at the big gathering
      in Florida?), I would like to remind recent posters wishing to unsubscribe
      how to unsubscribe from Synoptic-L. This is from the list FAQ:

      -----

      following information in the body of the message:

      Unsubscribe Synoptic-L

      You do not need to provide a subject heading for your message.

      -----

      The full text is available at

      http://www.bham.ac.uk/theology/synoptic-l/index.htm

      Best wishes,