lost mail

  • Jeffrey B. Gibson
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 1998
      In trying to upgrade my system today I inadvertantly deleted
      unretrievably virtually everything that I have received from individual
      list members regarding my LP paper and other assorted communications.
      AAAAARGGGGGH.

      So, assuming that any one who has sent anything to me in the last month
      of so still has these messages in "sent files", I would be extremely
      grateful if each and every one of you out would repost these to me.

      All I'll be able to do in rapayment for this is to stand as an object
      lesson! Back up your files!

      Yours,

      Jeffrey Gibson
      --