THANKS

  • E. Bruce Brooks
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 14, 1998
      Topic: Thanks
      From: Bruce

      I am grateful to MarkG, Brian, Leonard, and Dennis for their recent
      discussion on the Luke Isaiah quotes and related matters. Since my Chinese
      group is concurrently wrestling (though of course at a much lower level)
      with analogous questions of text priority and alterational motive, both
      within the same accretional text sequence and between different texts, I
      have ventured to forward segments of those postings to them, as samples of
      what an expert discussion of such matters looks like.

      Whether all 100 of them feel appropriate gratitude I can't venture to say,
      but I here record my own.

      E Bruce Brooks / University of Massachusetts