Re: Two Gospel Hypothesis

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 8, 1998
      On 8 Oct 98 at 17:26, Richard H. Anderson wrote:

      > Isn't the Anchor Bible Commentary on Mark based upon Griesbach?

      Yes. C.S. Mann, _Mark: A New Translation with Introduction and Commentary_
      (The Anchor Bible; New York: Doubleday, 1986). I think that the common
      opinion is that this is not one of the better Anchor Bible commentaries, e.g.
      not in the same class as Fitzmyer. I hear rumours that it is to be replaced
      now.

      Dr Mark Goodacre M.S.Goodacre@...

      Synoptic-L Owner: mailto:Synoptic-L-Owner@...
      Synoptic-L Archive: http://www.egroups.com/list/synoptic-l