e-mail software

  • BMDainton@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 7, 1998
      Dear friends,

      Pardon my raising this completely off-topic topic, but I think that asking you
      to help might be quicker than scouring the web in the dark, as it were.

      I'm thinking of leaving AOL. BT (British Telecom) are advertising a new system
      that directly links you to the net without going through an ISP. But, to take
      advantage of this I need a browser (got two!) and some e-mail software (not
      got). It should preferably be downloadable, and FREE! - and accessible from
      UK. If it also supplies free web space, that would be a bonus.

      E-mail off line please with your suggestions.

      Thanks a lot

      Bernard