[Synoptic-L] Invitations

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 7, 2005
      I am currently in the process of inviting current Synoptic-L members
      to join the new group over at Yahoo!Groups. I have to do this in
      batches of 50 at a time, so it will take a while to get through them
      all, but you should all have your invitation tonight. I note that
      some email addresses are coming back with "Does not accept
      invitations" and a couple with "not a valid email address". If you do
      not receive an invitation to join, please join at
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Synoptic. Any questions, please be in
      touch.

      With best wishes
      Dr Mark Goodacre mailto:Goodacre@...
      Dept of Theology and Religion
      University of Birmingham
      Elmfield House, Selly Oak tel.+44 121 414 7512
      Birmingham B29 6LQ UK fax: +44 121 415 8376

      http://www.theology.bham.ac.uk/goodacre
      http://NTGateway.com