Fwd: Re: Fwd: Re: [Synoptic-L] The riddle of the loaves and baskets

  • Chuck Jones
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 7, 2005
      Oh, for a recall button.

      My concordance misfired.  Add Mk 3:5 and 10:5.

      3:5 "He looked around at them with anger; he was grieved at their hardness of heart and said to the man, ‘Stretch out your hand.’ He stretched it out, and his hand was restored."

      10:5 "But Jesus said to them, ‘Because of your hardness of heart he wrote this commandment for you.'"

      Chuck

      Chuck Jones <chuckjonez@...> wrote:
      Forgive a quick follow up, but one that seems relevant to my question about Mark 6.  As I closed my concordance I noticed these are the only two passages in Mark where hard hearts are mentioned.  Both in a boat, both having to do with the significance of the feeding(s).  Don't know what it means, but that's interesting....

      http://mail.yahoo.com