[Synoptic-L] Poll reminder

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 5, 2005
      A reminder that our poll about the future host of Synoptic-L has only two days to run.  So far eighteen votes have been cast (including mine) and so it is looking like the winner might be the abstainers;  I know that several people have been in touch to say that they really do not mind one way or the other.  But if you do have a view, make sure you register it within the next forty-eight hours here:

      Dr Mark Goodacre                 mailto:Goodacre@...
        Dept of Theology and Religion
        University of Birmingham
        Elmfield House, Selly Oak      tel.+44 121 414 7512
        Birmingham    B29 6LQ  UK      fax: +44 121 415 8376

      http://www.theology.bham.ac.uk/goodacre
      http://NTGateway.com