Re: [Synoptic-L] The implications of the evidence : the synoptic problem

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 4, 2005
      In a message dated 7/4/2005 9:23:19 AM Eastern Daylight Time, rickr2889@... writes:

      Leonard says that Mark was racing through the Gospel
      of Matthew to create his work:

      You seem to read my posts about as carefully as you read the gospel texts. I never said what you attribute to me above. So the sarcasm in the remainder of your response is misplaced, even if it felt good at the time. You should really read the archives of this list so as to save yourself the embarrassment of repeating superficial arguments in favor of Markan priority that have long ago been thoroughly refuted. It is tiresome to have to deal with the same sophomoric argumentation every time a new-comer to the list tunes in.

      Leonard Maluf
      Blessed John XXIII National Seminary
      Weston, MA