Re: [Synoptic-L] No Luke Demonstration of the priority of Mark

  • John Lupia
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 3, 2005
      --- Richard Richmond <rickr2889@...> wrote:

      > Blaming it on mom
      >

      > Here we encounter a pericope common to Matthew and
      > Mark that has no parallel in Luke.

      Which makes perfect sense if Luke were written first
      and not expected by an audience in the 21st century to
      have included everything known in his Gospel.

      Obviously Matthew introduced this new material later
      on. And, later on after him Mark responded to that
      material.

      Best regards,
      John N. Lupia, III

      John N. Lupia, III