[Synoptic-L] the priority of Mark and bias

  • Richard Richmond
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2005
      After seeing some of the reactions to my posts I am
      beginning to find myself under the impression that
      there those on the list who may think my position on
      the priority of Mark is due to an anti-Catholic Bias.
      I wish to assure you that this is not the case. I am
      by nature a scientist with regard to the texts, but I
      am also very much in reverence of the content of the
      texts of the Bible for the many insights and
      admonitions I have found in them that enrich my life.
      I do not hold the contents of the biblical texts to be
      inerrant or uncontestable in any way and especially in
      matters of faith and morals. Nevertheless. I would
      feel greatly deprived as a human being without these
      texts.

      Respectfully

      Rick Richmond

      Rick Richmond rickr2889@...