Re: [Synoptic-L] Vestments of the High Priests

  • Jim West
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 27, 2005
      Vendyl Jones rediscovered these vestments, the formula for the high
      priest's incense, the sperm and egg of the red heifer, the ark of noah,
      and other artifacts, including the wood of the true cross and the head
      of john the baptist. a google of his name will turn up all manner of
      information.....

      (n.b.- please, no one, imagine for a hare's moment that i think vendyl
      jones is reliable or that he has found anything of the sort- it's simply
      my "its monday and i'm in a humorous mood" attempt at a funny).

      On the serious side- there's no mention of it because no one knows.
      Speculators may wildly presume, assume, assert, and pontifiacte on the
      matter- but the fact is- all that stuff is long dust.

      Jim

      --
      D. Jim West