[Synoptic-L] Peabody review of Burkett

    Message 1 of 1 , May 13, 2005
      This is something I have had in my in-tray for too long, but I will
      mention anyway lest some Synoptic-L members have not yet seen it:

      TITLE: Rethinking the Gospel Sources: From Proto-Mark to Mark
      PUBLISHER: T & T Clark (2004)
      AUTHOR: Delbert Burkett

      http://www.bookreviews.org/BookDetail.asp?TitleId=4520

      Review by David Peabody, SBL Review of Biblical Literature.

      Apologies to David for the delayed notice on this one.

      Best wishes to all
      Dept of Theology and Religion
      University of Birmingham
      Elmfield House, Selly Oak tel.+44 121 414 7512
      Birmingham B29 6LQ UK fax: +44 121 415 8376

      http://www.theology.bham.ac.uk/goodacre
      http://NTGateway.com