[Synoptic-L] Dodd's 1925 article on the Synoptic Problem

  • John C. Poirier
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 8, 2005

      Looking through a bibliography of C. H. Dodd’s writings, I came upon an entry that may be of interest to this list: “The Present Position of the Synoptic Problem,” *Congregational Quarterly* 3 (1925) 206-12.

      Has anyone read this article?  Does anyone know if it’s written for an academic or a lay readership?  (I’m not familiar with the periodical, so I can’t begin to guess.)

      John C. Poirier

      Middletown, Ohio