RE: [Synoptic-L] streeter and matthean apocalyptic

  • Jacob Knee
    Message 1 of 12 , Feb 25 12:25 PM
      Mark Chapman, The Coming Crisis: The Impact of Eschatology on Theology in
      Edwardian England (JSNTS 208).

      FWIW available for $26 at Amazon.com:

      http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/offer-listing/1841271853/qid=1109362886/sr=
      1-1/ref=sr_pb_a//104-3759134-6252714?condition=all

      Best wishes,
      Jacob Knee
      (Cam, Glos.)

      PS Usual disclaimers about no financial connection...

      Message 2 of 12 , Feb 25 12:54 PM
        Thanks, Jacob. Do you know whether this is this the same Mark Chapman who
        wrote a book on Troeltsch and a Heythrop Journal article on "Why the
        Enlightenment Project Doesn't Have to Fail" (both excellent reading, by the
        way)?

        John C. Poirier
        Middletown, Ohio

        Message 3 of 12 , Feb 25 2:27 PM
          It is. He's Vice Principal of Ripon College, Cuddesdon an Anglican
          Theological College here in the UK.

          He's a bibliography to download if it's helpful. It comes as an .rtf file
          (watch the wrap)

          http://www.oxford.anglican.org/rcc/Word_Documents/Mark_Chapman_publications.
          rtf

          Best wishes,