9839Re: [Synoptic-L] documentary independence

  • David Gentile
    Sep 26, 2004

      I don't expect people to look through the archives. However, I do expect
      people who are interested in understanding the work to study all the
      webpages on my site completely (including following all the links) and ask
      specific questions about items there that they do not understand, or have
      issues with.

      I don't see any value in cutting and pasting that material here, or trying
      to do a re-statement of that material here, unless I know what is not clear
      in the first attempt at explanation.

      Thank you,
      Dave Gentile

      Dave Gentile