9828Re: [Synoptic-L] documentary independence

    Sep 20, 2004
      In a message dated 9/19/2004 9:16:59 PM Eastern Daylight Time, GentDave@... writes:

      I posted this because there are people here who may not be familiar with
      earlier discussions on this list. If you, or others have specific questions
      about material presented on the web pages, I'd be happy to try to answer
      those question, since that might help me improve the site.

      I would just like to hear you express verbally, in somewhat fuller form, what you think your tables of statistics prove and why. The reason I say this is because your less fully stated interpretation of your verbal statistics does not match with my interpretation of more macro observations -- such as the fact that the common Synoptic material is in general more demonstrably Matthean in origin than it is Markan in origin. It would be nice if the statistics re-inforced, rather than contradicted, sound evaluation of the evidence based on macro observations.

      Leonard Maluf
      Blessed John XXIII National Seminary
      Weston, MA
    • Show all 20 messages in this topic