9263RE: [Synoptic-L] The Zahn quote

  • Wieland Willker
    Jul 26, 2003
      Ah, I already thought that the Vatican has turned off this mailing list.
      :-)

      This is a very interesting discovery Stephen!
      Now the question is from where the legend is. Who told it originally?
      Maybe you should spread the story a bit in the other newsgroups. Maybe
      somebody knows it? Possibly it is in some apocryphal gospel? Dora
      Rappard apparently has a more detailed version than Schubart.

      Best wishes
      Wieland
      <><
      Wieland Willker, Bremen, Germany