7443Re: [Synoptic-L] a new approach to the correlations

  • dgentil@sears.com
    Jan 2, 2002
      Hello Brian,

      By the "double tradition" in Luke I mean HBB 102+202
      that is to say the full text of Luke in these sections.
      These marco categories provide a clearer look at effects we want to single
      out than individual categories.
      This correlates with sonedergut Matthew.

      There has not been anything presented by anyone,
      that would account for this other than a common source style showing in
      both.

      Again, forget HBB categories, these full sections of Luke, "the double
      tradition" in Luke,
      not selected words of it that happen to agree with Mt,
      correlates significantly with sondergut Matthew.
      We have full pieces of text from Luke, correlating with different full
      pieces of text in Matthew. Why?

      Dave Gentile
      Riverside, Illinois
      M.S. Physics