6651Re: [Synoptic-L] are all parallelism phenomena bound to support the 2DH?

  • Emmanuel Fritsch
    Sep 4, 2001
      > Thomas R. W. Longstaff wrote - and Brian answered :
      > >
      > >I agree that the problem with many of the hypotheses offered to
      > >"solve" the synoptic problem is that they are limited to what is
      > >consistent with the evidence rather than what is most probable given
      > >the evidence.
      > >
      > Thomas,
      > I think the basic difficulty is to find a hypothesis that is
      > consistent with all the evidence. [...]

      My first question is : what are the evidence ?
      May you provide a list of evidence ? Do you think your
      list would be exhaustive, or at least, would be accepted
      by a majority of scholar ?

      For instance I think that Boismard would propose the Lukanian
      wording in Mark as an evidence for the list. And if I well
      understood, you disagree...

      As another example, I think to your parallel discussion
      with Tim Reynolds, where you diverge on definition of
      synoptic phenomenon.

      a+
      manu