5210Re: [Synoptic-L] The Critical Edition of Q

  • Jim West
    Nov 22, 2000
      At 05:22 PM 11/22/00 +0100, you wrote:
      >Has anybody seen this yet?

      i picked up my copy at the SBL.

      >I would like to know if it has a GOOD (and independent of NA?) textcritical
      apparatus?

      It has an excellent and thorough apparatus (though i havent yet compared it
      to NA).

      >The book is quite expensive ($60) and I would probably buy it only if the
      TC matters are
      >treated -ehm- adequately.

      it was 45$ at the meeting. You can still get it at that price if you are a
      member of the sbl and tell them you want the discount when you order.

      best,

      jim

      Jim West, ThD
      Adjunct Professor of Bible, Quartz Hill School of Theology
      Adjunct Professor of Ancient Near Eastern Studies, Hudson College

      http://web.infoave.net/~jwest