4229Re: [Synoptic-L] The Critical Edition of Q

  • Peter M. Head
    May 1 2:04 AM
      In my previous posting I was really just trying to obey our moderator's
      advice not always to take everything so seriously. I'm still in the closet
      on Q. Why don't we wait until we can get our hands on this new critical Q
      volume (and maybe Kloppenborg's Excavating) and organise a proper Q
      e-seminar in this forum? Presumably even unbelievers (in Q that is) would
      value working through the evidence/arguments. I suppose we could do it now
      (there is no shortage of argument already!), but it needs a bit of
      direction and organisation (maybe a guest star).

      What do you think?

      Peter

      Dr. Peter M. Head
      Tyndale House