274The Five Gospels: Parallels Web Resource

    Apr 1 4:04 AM
      I have recently come across an excellent web-resource for the study
      of the Synoptics at the introductory level. It is entitled "The Five
      Gospels: Parallels" and it is prepared by John W. Marshall of
      Princeton. It provides a variety of ways of viewing the Gospels in
      parallel, using frames, in English translation. For students with
      access to the internet, this would be a very exciting way of getting
      familiar with Synoptic texts. It is useful I think as a resource
      exclusive to the internet, exploiting the internet as a medium for
      doing something different. The address is:

      http://www.princeton.edu/~jwm/synopsis/met-syni.htm

      All the best

      Mark
      Dr Mark Goodacre M.S.Goodacre@...