10023[Synoptic-L] Priority of John

  • Bob MacDonald
    Mar 6, 2005
      Does anyone know if a layout of the NT texts as implied in
      Robinson's Priority of John has been done on the web or in
      print?

      I am considering how layout impacts our thought processes
      and how assumptions are reflected in the layout chosen. I
      have some database techniques available that allow for the
      potential of quick changes in layout presentation and I am
      wondering whether it would be worth doing the experiment
      with Robinson's ideas - reflecting his assumptions and
      seeing how many pericopae are out of place at the end.
      Admittedly, I am already biased by the choice of pericopae
      in the database - I did not get down to the phrase level -
      too much work for now.

      thanks

      Bob

      Bob MacDonald