collagen

  • kirby urner
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 19, 2012
      Just a note regarding the triple helix, which we've seen in
      Synergetics associated with DNA. Instead, collagen has this feature
      and depending on how tightly wound, is a chief participant in skin,
      sinew and bone. That was a topic of one of tonight's Lightning Talks,
      Ignite Portland 11, Bagdad Theater, Hawthorne & SE 37th, Portland, OR
      97214.

      Kirby
    • Alan M
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 20, 2012

        TetraHelix.jpg

        --- In synergeo@yahoogroups.com, kirby urner <kirby.urner@...> wrote:

        > Just a note regarding the triple helix, which we've seen in
        > Synergetics associated with DNA. Instead, collagen has this feature
        > and depending on how tightly wound, is a chief participant in skin,
        > sinew and bone. That was a topic of one of tonight's Lightning Talks,
        > Ignite Portland 11, Bagdad Theater, Hawthorne & SE 37th, Portland, OR
        > 97214.

        > Kirby

      • Alan M
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 20, 2012