from a fragment to Zubek

  • coyote_starship
    Message 1 of 171 , Apr 27, 2010
      Yeah, we're still going back and forth.

      Here's his latest Youtube:

      http://www.youtube.com/user/ElusiveCube#p/a/u/0/KswQ6tifiNw

      Kirby

      ====

      Shape: volume (some detail)

      A, B, T module: 1/24
      Mite: 1/8
      Tetrahedron: 1 (edge = PV)
      Coupler: 1
      Cube: 3 (diagonal = PV)
      Octahedron: 4 (edge = PV)
      Rhombic Triacontahedron: 5 (radius = radical3 (2/3) * phi / radical2(2) )
      Rhombic Dodecahedron: 6 (long diagonal = PV)
      Rhombic Triacontahedron: 7.5 (intersects the rh dodeca of volume 6)
      Pentagonal Dodecahedron: (phi * phi + 1) * 3√2
      Icosahedron: 5 phi * phi * √2 (edge = PV)
      Cuboctahedron: 20
      2F Cube: 24
    • Dick Fischbeck
      Message 171 of 171 , May 9, 2010
        Sounds like control issues to me, Rybo. You know I'm going to do what I want, just like everyone else here.