[syndication] Syndication Formats

  • Alis Marsden
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 24, 2001
      Hi All,

      My name is Alis Marsden and I work for Purple Pages, which is an Irish
      company.

      Content Syndication is an interest of mine and I started a directory of
      content syndication resources (http://www.purplepages.ie/site/content) a
      little over six months ago. I am hoping some of you may be able to help me
      with an article I am writing for a newsletter.

      I am interested in comparing syndication formats, primarily RSS and ICE, and
      as I am not an expert on either I am really hoping that I can pick up some
      comments from people who are familiar with one or both. I'd be very
      grateful if any of you could send any comment you may have to this list or
      to me personally. If anyone would prefer to speak over the telephone, just
      mail me your number and I can give you a call.

      Thank you very much,

      Alis

      Purple Pages
      http://www.purplepages.ie