New site -- newsfeeds.manilasites.com

  • Jeff Barr
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 22, 2001
      Hello,

      I have just started a new site to track and publicize any site
      that is supplying a syndicated news feed of any kind. You can
      find it at at http://newsfeeds.manilasites.com/ .

      I will use this site to point to syndicated content of all
      kinds, RSS and otherwise. I already have lots of sites to feed
      in, but I also hope that people creating a new syndication will
      be kind enough to keep me informed. Just send them my way!

      The site includes direct links to XML content (the "XML" icon).

      Enjoy,

      Jeff;

      Jeff Barr - Vertex Development - (mailto:jeff@...)
      Address: 4610 191st Place NE. Redmond, WA 98074;
      Phone: Office: 425-868-4919 - Home: 425-836-5624
      Homepage: http://www.vertexdev.com/~jeff
      Weblog: http://jeffbarr.editthispage.com/
      Resume: http://www.vertexdev.com/~jeff/real_jb_resume.html