Compliance...

  • Tristan Louis
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 24, 2000
      Has anyone written an RSS 1.0 parser to verify if a feed is compliant. I've
      looked at the spec and hand-coded a 1.0 feed but I want to make sure it
      parses properly. Also, for those of you who are interested, I've upgraded
      my ASP scripts converting the 1.0 feed to HTML, HDML, and WML.. You can
      find it at http://www.tnl.net/how/asp/RSS/

      TNL
      | Tristan Louis | Home: tristan@... | 140 e. 28th
      st. |
      | Chairman and CEO | http://www.tnl.net | Suite
      8C |
      | Moveable Media, Inc. | Boot up, Log In,Geek out | New York, NY 10016 |

      To subscribe to the TNL.net newsletter, just send email to
      TNLnet-subscribe@...