Crosspost: RDF and Metadata article

  • Dan Brickley
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 22, 2000
      Many apologies for this one-off crosspost. I keep trying to answer
      RDF/RSS questions and realise that Tim Bray's short piece from xml.com
      in '98 says a lot of what I'd like to.

      This is one of my favourite things written yet about RDF. Hope it helps
      some...

      Dan

      http://www.xml.com/xml/pub/98/06/rdf.html

      What is RDF? Why would you want to use it? XML.com's
      technical editor Tim Bray describes the
      significance of metadata and the relationship between
      RDF and XML.