FYI: Feed History -03

  • Mark Nottingham
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 15, 2005
      Draft -03 of feed history is now available, at:
      http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-nottingham-atompub-feed-
      history-03.txt

      Note that this is a mechanism that's equally usable in different
      versions of RSS, as well as Atom.

      Significant changes in this revision include:
      - add fh:archive element, to indicate that an entry is an archive
      - allow subscription feed to omit fh:stateful if fh:prev is present
      - clarified that fh doesn't add ordering semantics, just allows
      you to reconstruct state
      - cleaned up text, fixed examples, general standards hygiene

      There's going to be at least one more draft, as I neglected to
      acknowledge people who have made suggestions and otherwise helped so
      far. Sorry!

      --
      Mark Nottingham http://www.mnot.net/
    • Stephen Downes
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 17, 2005
        syndication@yahoogroups.com wrote:

        > Draft -03 of feed history is now available, at:
        > http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-nottingham-atompub-
        feed- history-03.txt

        Looks good to me. Thumbs up.

        -- Stephen

        --

        Stephen Downes ~ Research Officer ~ National Research Council Canada
        http://www.downes.ca ~ stephen@... __\|/__ Free Learning