Re: [syndication] New at RSS

  • lokrin
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 30, 2004
      Jeremy Zawodny wrote:
      On Tue, Mar 30, 2004 at 09:35:13AM -0000, Chris Chringle wrote:

      Hi;  I'm new and have been playing with RSS for about a week now.
      I've got several feeds on my MyYahoo page, including one I made for my
      site.

      I have a couple of questions:

      1) The feedback link for RSS on MyYahoo doesn't work.  Is it broken or
      might it be a browser setting (such as in the hosts file)?

      Which link on which page?

      The header to the RSS section on the main MyYahoo page:
      RSS Headlines (BETA)
       Feedback?
      2) I have 5 links on my site RSS feed.  The first two always show up
      as 1 minute.  And the next four seem to vary the same, although they
      do count up.  There seem to be no ryhme or reason to the dates.  All
      four always read the same, whether there is an update to one link or not.

      Let me know if these aren't appropriate questions for this group and
      let me know where to find the info, if you would be so kind.  Thanks.

      It might make more sense to e-mail me off-list so we can track this
      down.  It would, of course, help to know the address of your web site
      and feeds.

      Duh!  I thought that I added it.  The main page is at http://lokrin.net and the actual file is at http://public.lokrin.net/feed.rss .

      Still want to go off-list?  lokrin@...