Re: Yahoo! RSS changes

  • Pavel Kalinov
    Message 1 of 11 , Mar 21, 2004
      > How is it better?

      Lots of new sources, and the results have better <description>s that
      don't look like search-engine results (like before).
      I was wondering about the descriptions particularly, because I import
      some RSS feeds from some of these sources (like novinite.com) and
      their feeds' descriptions are just a couple of words, while Yahoo!
      have different descriptions for the same feed, much longer.

      Regards
      Pavel
      http://feedz.info/