Re: My Yahoo! RSS Beta Launched...

  • pavka14
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 3, 2004
      > If you put the URL to an RSS feed into that box and hit the button,
      > we'll fetch it, verify it, and add it to our database so that it
      > comes up in future searches.

      I did that - entered the URL to an XML file - but it came up with
      search results as a response, and the address I entered was not one of
      them.

      Also, there's a nice place telling people how important it is to
      syndicate their sites and make public RSS files (which I have), but
      there's nothing that says what to do afterwords to get this RSS listed
      on Yahoo!
      I mean not just as an ordinary user who wants a custom news source,
      but as a publisher who wants his news to appear in users' searches.

      Pavel
      http://feedz.info/