Re: [syndication] I am a freelance writer

  • elijah wright
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 25, 2003
      > and I would like to try and get a syndicated column but have no idea how
      > to go about it. Does anyone have any ideas?

      this list is about syndication of Web content, not about newspaper
      content.

      If its syndication of web content you're after, people here can help.

      outline steps:

      1) set up web site with software that supports syndication
      2) create lots of good content
      3) promote site by either word-of-mouth or by advertising
      4) profit!

      a little tongue in cheek...

      :)

      elijah