Re: [syndication] Re: Thoughts, questions, and issues.

  • Dave Winer
    Message 1 of 130 , Aug 16, 2000
      Yes, I think this makes sense.

      Then the next step is to create space for the real RSS 1.0 spec, the stuff
      you can use without namespaces, the one that can be five-screens and we can
      test the aggregators for compliance with. And also so that supporting RSS by
      content tools isn't a political decision.

      Also, a heads-up, I have a busy day today, so I may not be available for a
      lengthy debate.

      Dave

      Message 130 of 130 , Aug 23, 2000

        Of course.

        I just mean that some other people will NOT be so much at ease with
        technology, despite being much older.

        Paulo