Re: [syndication] Using RSS feed in MS Frontpage?

  • Klaus Johannes Rusch
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 25, 2003
      2horses wrote:

      > Quick question: How can I use a feeed inside MS FrontPage? Is the
      > an easy way the render a RSS feed?
      >
      > Any assistance would be appreciated.

      If your server supports Server-Side Includes (SSI) you can use rss_display at
      http://www.decafbad.com/twiki/pub/Main/RssDisplayDiscussion/rss_display.txt,
      otherwise a Javascript solution would probably work for you, for example
      http://publish.curry.com/rss/

      --
      Klaus Johannes Rusch
      KlausRusch@...
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 18, 2003
        > Quick question: How can I use a feeed inside MS FrontPage? Is the
        > an easy way the render a RSS feed?

        Cascading Style Sheets are an easy approach - e.g. :

        http://www.w3.org/2000/08/w3c-synd/home.rss

        (bit boring this rendition, but I've forgetten the name of the site that has
        loads of pretty examples)
      • Isofarro
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 18, 2003
          > > Quick question: How can I use a feeed inside MS FrontPage? Is the
          > > an easy way the render a RSS feed?
          >
          > Cascading Style Sheets are an easy approach - e.g. :
          >
          > http://www.w3.org/2000/08/w3c-synd/home.rss
          >
          > (bit boring this rendition, but I've forgetten the name of the site that
          has
          > loads of pretty examples)

          http://www.csszengarden.com ?

          Mike