RE: [syndication] Local news feeds

  • David Galbraith
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 7, 2000
      We [Moreover] have been working for some time on a large project to provide
      comprehensive local news feeds. I'll post to this list when I have a
      scheduled date for them to go live.
      Regards
      David

      David Galbraith - Chief Architect, founder
      Moreover.com - the webfeed company
      david@...
      415-577-8828 (US)
      0777-565-8880 (UK)