Announce: New RSS tool: Feedreader

  • kika@sloleht.ee
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2001
      I'd like to introduce a new tool in RSS field - Feedreader. It's a
      Windows 95/98/2000 feed client, which happily reads RSS 0.9x and RSS
      1.0 feeds and can interpret RSS 1.0 modules and RSS 0.92-specific
      tags.

      Other features:

      - Feed alerts - small message appears on taskbar when new headlines
      has been arrived
      - Support for various OCSes - Moreover, 10am, NewsIsFree, GrokSoup
      and Userland servicelist's
      - Integrated download client for
      RSS 0.92 <enclosure>
      - E-mail article to a friend
      - Search / sort headlines by topic
      - Configurable user interface using CSS stylesheets
      - Good-lookin'

      Feedreader home page:
      http://www.feedreader.com

      Download:
      http://www.feedreader.com/downloads.php

      Feedreader is currently in beta stage, so you freely
      can test it, hack it and send all feedback to
      Toomas Toots: tom@...