Re: [syndication] Digest Number 278

  • Pino Calzo
    Message 1 of 1 , May 25, 2001
      >personally don't like it. I prefer a reverse chrono format within
      >each channel in a given hour. Determining which channel goes first
      >is perhaps a hassle, FIFO usually wins. Being able to do this with
      >categories would be very, very cool.

      http://www.newsisfree.com/newsnav.php3?cat=13

      that's basically it - or how would you like it to be?

      to the user votin:
      http://www.newsisfree.com/newsinfo.php3?source=739
      we have a user-voting system for each newschannel. the voted newschannels
      appear e.g. first in the sort-newschannels-by-name view. Problem is just the
      low volume of votes (we DO have quite some users, but only a few care and go
      vote for a source)

      Cheers

      Pino