RE: [syndication] Digest Number 273

  • David Galbraith
    Message 1 of 1 , May 21, 2001
      Hi,
      Just to say that I wrote to the guy who wrote this article to explain that
      Moreover didn't invent RSS, flattering as the idea may be. I don't think we
      can seriously claim anything of the sort and we aren't going around
      suggesting we did - honestly :-).
      Dave

      David Galbraith - Chief Architect, founder
      Moreover.com - the dynamic web
      david@...
      415-577-8828 (US)
      0777-565-8880 (UK)