RE: [syndication] Couple 'a' news sites +++ PLUG

  • Editor
    Message 1 of 2 , May 17 6:31 AM
      Julian
      Thanks, I thought I had already promoted my work with this list.

      A bit of background. I have been researching and writing about the content
      markets as I worked
      As a freelance editor around the world and could see the industry coming

      Last year I was approached by a conference organizer and asked to develop
      editorial content for their
      Conference website that had no content but tired to sell events to the
      content industry, which was a bit of an oxymoron.

      I engineered and launched the editorial side of internetcontent.net on
      their behalf which adopted 'my' taxonomy structure and
      Where we established a loyal readership.

      It became clear towards the end of last year we had incompatible goals,
      motives, methods
      I then launched content-wire.com which is a much freer and independent
      resource, growing fast

      Thanks for the opportunity to plug

      Paola Di Maio