Re: [syndication] Radio and Syndication

  • Dave Winer
    Message 1 of 10 , May 15, 2001
      Yes, but..

      I don't want to open up that specific machine to other user communities at
      this time.

      You may use it for development purposes, if you want a cloud to test
      against, but please don't deploy with your client pointed to that server. I
      hope we're not going to be the only ones running xmlStorageSystem clouds,
      but the servers and bandwidth cost time and money, and we don't have much of
      either.

      Dave